Monday, April 6, 2009

Faceplants – Football – Fones

I have some very fun shots to share with you today!!  We will start with the Faceplants!  I’ve been wondering what the best way to show you some of these!  Too bad I don’t have them in video, but i didn’t take video, i just held the shutter down on my camera and got what looks like a flip book out of them!  Enjoy this!  Zach trying to skim board…

 

This one is James, his friend Aaron is under the water and James is pushing off his shoulders to flip in the air!

DSC01404

Ben threw Jadon…

DSC01885

DSC01959

DSC01819

DSC01818

Then there were the sand plants…

My nephew, Colton…

IMG_5199

Most of the time there were brothers involved…Like this one with Lucas… threw him in the pool…

IMG_5435

And then in the sand…

IMG_5456

I don’t remember how this happened to Jadon, but I am pretty sure it was his brother’s doing (survival of the biggest you know…) (yes, those are tears. He was NOT happy!)

DSC01602

These face plants made Jadon happy!  Jadon, Kiahna, & Hallie piling on Aaron!

DSC01907

FOOTBALL… Zach & Koty (no not the ones from Nickelodeon)…

IMG_5247

IMG_5236

James & Aaron didn’t play much football… they were too busy playing with their…

FONES…

DSC01479

IMG_5407

There you have it… Faceplants, Football, & Fones…FUN!

Pam

6 comments:

Carol said...

So much fun!! I love the "Slide" of Zach. Poor Jadon and all the sand in his face. One day he'll get them back. You can be sure of it.

Gayle said...

All those fun-filled photos is the exact reason I would rather live someplace warm. We just spend too much time locked indoors. What a great vacation.

Pam D said...

No E.R. visits out of all that? Good grief.. some of those face plants looked painful! and fun..at the same time~ somehow, boys manage to do that. Poor Jaydon.. I don't like sand in MY face, either, so I totally get the tears! You have some great pics.. and some great memories....

anymommy said...

Awesome fun! I am so jealous of that glorious sunshine.

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are such great pictures. i love the one of jadon.

KEE said...

Awesome pictures and memories they will have forever. I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful time.

You really are doing an awesome job with those kids!