Sunday, April 5, 2009

More Random Florida Shots…

A week has past… i still haven’t made it through editing, discarding, posting, playing with all the pictures!  Of course life is going on and wont allow me to just sit and spend countless hours playing! :) 

I about lost my mind of Friday doing my taxes!!  So how about a little more Florida sunshine for all the tax preparers out there!!  (this ones for you Mark!!) 

IMG_5159

IMG_5201

IMG_5222

IMG_5318

IMG_5188

IMG_5982

IMG_5455

IMG_5577

Pam

6 comments:

B said...

Saw you commented.

To answer your question about the DVD's, I bought the sleeves at a home office store. I wanted regular binders becuase the plan is to separate the little kid movies from the big kids as well as any DVD's my hsuband and I have...then I'll label the binder.

A friend purchased a DVD storage binder from walmart and she loves it....works for her. I jsut don't want my children touching my movies...;)

CntryMomma said...

Man, I can't wait to get my BEhind on a noodle this summer. ;o)

LORI

Carol said...

Great pictures Pam. I understand about not having the time to sort through and have fun with many, many pictures. I'm right there with you.

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

Those are some great shots as usual. Makes me ready to go! Can't wait! *ugh*

Susie said...

Keep em coming Pam!
I Love the one of James with the Squirt gun in the hot tub aimed at Zach! I like seeing the ornery side of my "big" boys too!

Suz

He & Me + 3 said...

They are all so great. I haven't seen a bad picture yet. Your family is so photogenic too. I love beach volleyball! My all time favorite thing to do on the beach!