Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Orange for Stellan

This morning, sweet, little, 5 month old Stellan is having surgery…today we are wearing orange all around the world to show our prayerful support of this family…read all about it on MckMama’s Blog.

IMG_6808

Pam

10 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Oh my word! MckMama better put that picture on Stellan's wallpaper some day. That is one stinkin' cute picture!!!

Thanks for the reminder to pray...

The Lehman's said...

Great picture. My kids were wearing orange today too; however, I didn't get a picture before the bus came.:( Have a great day! Keep praying! julie :)

Carrie said...

Sweet picture :)

We are praying for him, too!
Have a wonderful day!

Pam D said...

That's such a great picture; I love the sign, too! My boy wears a uniform to school, so he didn't get in on my pic. But I'm wearing orange and praying without ceasing.. along with everyone else!

Melissa G said...

I'm wearing orange for Stellan today too! I love your picture!

Unknown said...

You are so pretty! you all look GORGEOUS in your orange!

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

I am amazed at all the pics on her site. holy cow. People are so creative!

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute picture...did Jadon write that?

Carol said...

I'm right there with ya praying for that sweet baby boy and his family.

You guys look great!

E @ Scottsville said...

Cool! We wore orange and sent our picture, too! Did ya see it? =0)