Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Last night in Florida Tradition

2009_03_27.jpg  It is our family tradition to take family pictures on the beach the last sunset we are there… It was a cloudy evening and the sunset was not beautiful but very cooperative for photos!  These are some of the ones that I took that night.  Most are above in the collage I created, I know it is too small to really see well, I’ll share them with you again here, but I wanted you to see the collage!  I just started using a free program called Picasa.  I like how quick and easy it is.  AND THAT IT IS FREE!  I like that it keeps my picture quality & I don’t lose pixel’s like I do with some free programs.

YGMT 1

My parents…Alan & SherylIMG_6449

My Sister Lana & her family… Colton, Sammy, Ben, Koty, Lana, & Hallie…

IMG_6422

Lana & Ben…

IMG_6467

The whole crew…

IMG_6412-1

James…

IMG_6292

Zach…

IMG_6296

Leah…

leah 1

Lucas…

Lucas 2

Out-takes of goofy boy… I mean Jadon…

IMG_6329

IMG_6318

IMG_6320

Kiahna…

IMG_6357

James friend, Aaron…

IMG_6380

More random shots from that last evening…

IMG_6433

IMG_6432

IMG_6442

IMG_6453

IMG_6464 

Lana & Hallie…

IMG_6178 

Can you hear them telling him to stop it!?

IMG_6475

IMG_6476

IMG_6474

There are still so many more great pictures so share!  maybe they will show up over time here on my blog, but for now it is time to move on i suppose!!  Just a few more as we say goodbye to our trip…

IMG_5345

IMG_5485

IMG_5586

IMG_6260

IMG_6420-1 Pam

13 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Pam,

Those are so beautiful. I love the big group shots. So awesome. WHat a blessed and happy family you have. God is good!
Gorgeous children!
Thanks for sharing them all with us. I love looking at pictures:)

Melissa G said...

What great family pictures! I love the beach photos!
It makes me miss Florida!!
(My home is in Central Florida but i'm living in my husband's native land of Northern Ireland for a year.)
I really did enjoy seeing all your FL photos.

Carol said...

I love your photos. Keep them coming. Especially all those beautiful sunsets. Your new camera is really working for you.

I think it's a great tradition to take all of those individual and family pics. Picasa is a program my friend uses, too, but I haven't given it a try yet. I will now.

sarah.flyingkites said...

THose are gorgeous!!!! I love the one with you and your girls!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

These are beautiful, looks like you all had a great time.

Gayle said...

I love your photos and am so jealous. We don't have family photos. In fact, rarely are there more than two children per photo. Very nicely done. Are you and your sister twins? I swear it's the same person in all the photos! :)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i love them all! and you were worried about the wind!!

we are doing pics tomorrow and then one more night just in case...my kid are kinda anti-picture...i wonder why? i mean, i never take pics of them!! wink wink.

Lizzie said...

what great pictures!! i love that last one of you all being silly. this is a great tradition :)

B said...

Beautiful pics...

What wonderful memories!

KC said...

Beautiful.. what a fun time it looks like you all had.. what great memories.. You have a beautiful family.

Paula V said...

Oh my Pam. I LOVE these pictures. I love the simplicity of the white. Love how your individual family photo is white with three shades of blue.
Love the random pictures, like of Kiahna running. Love the shadowed one of the four kids' backs.
LOVE the sunsets. These photos are just fabulous...the white shirts, white sand, blue sky. All of it.

Yes, the blond looks frightened and Kiahna looked mad!!
THanks for sharing, really!@

Laurel said...

LOVE all the pics. Great collage!


mama of 13 :)

Tanya said...

Thank you so much for sharring those, you have a beautiful family!