
This week’s theme at I Heart Faces is a self portrait. You have to hold the camera and take the shot yourself! No tripods allowed! The children’s contest is you with a child! I have been saving this one from Florida, I saw this contest was coming up! Kiahna and I in Florida! My entry in the kids contest…
There is always a second contest, and I normally don’t have many adult pictures to enter! Go figure!! This was simple though, I had to just had to take a picture of myself! How easy is that!! I debated about entering, I showed James and Zach and they thought this was a good one! Try not to laugh, too much, okay!
That’s laundry I am laying in… nothing more needs to be said…
Fun!
Pam
25 comments:
You cracked me up with the laundry picture! Very nice picture of you and Kiahna too.
How hilarious! What I feel every day when I enter the laundry room!
The pic of you and kiahna is darling...I love her scrunched little nose :)
The picture of you and Kiahna is precious, but the laundry pic is truly inspired! That is so funny... and yet... so true. So very, very true. Great job, Pam!
LOL ... too funny!
This made me crack up. I so needed a laugh and I loved this. It was perfect.
haha... too funny! Great pictures.
Too funny!!! Love both pics-- the one of you is just toooo good!!
I think the boys have a talent for picking photos! :) Great one of you and your daughter.
You are cracking me up with the laundry. I can't keep up with 5 of us...how do you do 7?
Great picture of you and Kiahna. Beautiful!
Haha, great shots! I'm pretty sure there was pile of laundry just beyond my head too!
These are such fun photos - I love them!
LOVE it!!!
Great pic of what the laundry does to an overwhelmed mama.
hugs,
Laurel
mama of 13
(with LOTS of laundry)
That is exactly the way I feel about laundry, too!
LMAO!! Crackin' me up with that laundry photo! Very creative... yep... still laughing! Great Job!
i totally feel like i'm drowning in laundry too.
Love that laundry pic, LOL! That's EXACTLY how I feel, only throw some dishes, dirty diapers and dust bunnies in that pile too. Great entries - very fun! I just finished reading about you and your blog in your sidebars. What a big heart you must have to hold enough love for all those beautiful children. God Bless You in your journey with them, and I can't wait to visit again soon and see what's new in your world!
The first one is beautiful and the second one is hysterical.
I can so relate to that second photo.
You go girl! Great shot! It says it all!
LOL! I love the expression!
love the laundry pic!!!!!
Would say more but typing with 1 hand due to fussy baby!!!!!
Thanks for making me spit my coffee at the computer screen!!
I am laughing so hard at your Adult photo...that's my life too!!
So fun to "meet" you this week. :)
~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces
love that !!
Very funny pic.
Haha both of these are fantastic - I adore the laundry picture. I feel like that pretty much all the time! :-)
Post a Comment