Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Heart Faces: My Friend & I

The theme for this week’s contest is My friend & I.  You need to have a shot of 2 children being friends… Hallie and Jadon… best of friends & cousins!  They played together all week in Florida like a dream! 

IMG_5169

Visit I Heart Faces to enter this contest & view more beautiful friend pictures!

Pam

9 comments:

Pam D said...

TOO sweet... that's a great picture! I love the red in Jaydon's shirt.. it really makes those smiles pop! Good luck in the contest... it looks to me like you're already a winner, when your child has fun and friends!

He & Me + 3 said...

Gorgeous and I love the crop!

Lisa said...

Very cute! I love the colors in this picture. And those smiles...so sweet.

Anonymous said...

That is such a great picture! :)

I love your blog and your bio... I have had a very testing past six years myself. I fully understand how you feel and just want to hug your neck for being so faithful. God is an awesome God... he IS a God of restoration, he IS a God of healing and he IS a God of comfort in our deepest time of need. You are very blessed. :)

Chris said...

wonderful picture!

by the way, i think you have a great site! my first time here.. i love the song too!

Paula V said...

Cute. Aren't little teeth so cute. My neice just turned six and she lost two of her bottom from teeth. The new ones were coming in behind before she even lost the two. Sweet years....

Carol said...

They are two cuties! I loved that they played together for a whole week beautifully. That was a definite blessing for you.

MediMonsters said...

So cute!!

DawnS said...

Great photo!