Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

 That's ONE HUGE leaf!

DSC07534

I took him on a 4-wheeler ride the other night.  We found this amazing leaf!  He took it to preschool to show all the kids!  Then he forgot it there!  I told him, we’d take another ride and look for another!

Pam

To visit more Wordless Wednesday blogs click here.

15 comments:

Rebekah said...

That is a VERY big leaf. Poke a couple holes for eyes and his costume is ready

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

It's a sycamore tree leaf. I have a whole tree full of them! When my new neighbors moved here from Florida, they picked up on out of their yard and sent pictures of it to all their kids! They just thought it was the biggest leaf they ever saw!

Mom24 said...

That's huge! What fun pictures.

He & Me + 3 said...

That is the hugest leaf i have ever seen! Awesome find!

Anonymous said...

Geez, that's ginormous!
Handsome young man there! What a cutie!

B said...

I have NEVER seen a leaf that big. Wow.

Laura L. said...

Hi Pam,
Please see my comment on the post below, about your daughter's current issues.
Just wanted to make sure you see it.
~Laura

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

came across your amazing blog and fell inlove. You have such a beautiful family! Hope to keep in touch and learn from you.

Lizzie said...

holy moly. that IS a big leaf :) bet he had fun cruisin' on the 4 wheeler with his momma :)

Unknown said...

WHOA!! That's one big leaf!!! What tree grew that?

KC said...

That is one big leaf.. I hope he can find another one or get his old one back when he gets to preschool. I bet he was upset.

Happy WW

Jennifer said...

Wow! I've never seen a leaf that big!! Cute picture!

Erin said...

Jadon showed us the leaf when Anna got picked up. I was amazed! I don't know if I've ever seen one that big! I'm so glad you were able to find another one :)

Dia Sawyer said...

His expressions remind me so much of my son, Jude! Cutie! Dia

Courtney Kay said...

Beautiful family! can't wait to have my own large and multiracial adopted family!