Monday, October 13, 2008

What is was… Jadon’s version…. and mine.

I virtually pat all you wonderful guessers on the back.  But, None of you were right.  Sorry.  No one wins the day of babysitting this wonderfully creative child… twist my arm, and I may let you try anyway!! 

In case you missed it, this morning I posted about what I found when I opened the bathroom cupboard for a towel.  It was a High School Musical cup filled with a blue liquid, covered in a tissue.

When asked about it Jadon said: 

“It’s paint.  I want to make a poster.  I made it with my Spiderman toothpaste”

A parent’s perspective… It’s toothpaste, wasted, squeezed into a cup, mixed with water.  And left in the cupboard to spill.

In the midst of the bedtime chaos last night I remember Leah telling me he was squeezing out toothpaste.  Then I remember asking him where the toothpaste was.  And him angrily telling me he had thrown it away, because “I wouldn't let him paint with it”.

I really can’t afford to have moments when I am not totally on my toes with this one.

Pam

5 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

LOL!
That is too funny, Pam :)

He & Me + 3 said...

They are so smart, it does look like paint. Very Creative!

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

So what you may have on your hands is the next Vincent Vangoh! I wonder if vincent ever tried to "make" his own paint! Thinking outside the box!

Jennifer said...

That's too funny! He is creative even if he did waste his spiderman toothpaste!

Lizzie said...

too funny! sorry i missed out on guessing. i've busy bee over here at my house. have a great evening!