Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The strangest thing just happened…

I was busy doing laundry this morning, and I found the strangest thing…

It took me a few moments… and I decided to take a picture of it…

DSC08143

So, what do you think?  Have you ever seen anything like this before??

Well… like I said… it took me awhile… and then I remembered about 10 years ago, before we moved in to this house… the laundry room was supposed to come with a floor.

Well… it had been so long since I had seen my laundry room floor… I kinda panicked!  So, I ran upstairs, grabbed all the laundry hampers and quickly returned the laundry room to it’s comfortable, chaotic, state…

DSC08146

Whew…

Pam

12 comments:

the mama said...

Hi there! I just found your blog yesterday and I have to say this post just made me about spit out my coffee!! I am still giggling haha. Thank you, I so needed that!! :)

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Funny, I am in the same boat.

Alicia said...

Girl. You are awesome!

Susan said...

We were seriously ripped off! I don't think my laundry room came with one of those-its pretty nice though!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Now that is more like it. I am growing very fond of my clothes carpet that we installed in our laundry room when we added child 3 to our family. Lol

sarah.flyingkites said...

OH MY! That is sooo funny!

I was so confused...studying the picture...trying to figure out what you were talking about.

I love it!! Great post!

Mom24 said...

I wish I had a laundry room! Still, I'd be happy just to see empty hampers. Shoot, I'd be happy just to see full hampers...instead of it spilling over onto the floor, filling laundry baskets, etc. etc.

Jennifer said...

You are cracking me up!! I was staring so hard looking for something...anything... in that picture and then decided to scroll down a bit!! LOL!

Lisa said...

Isn't that a great sight, I love seeing the laundry room floor. You know why my clothes are on the laundry floor, because they are the ones no one really wears. The ones that get worn get washed, dried, folded and put away-- I have discovered they are never on the floor for long. I have a mission to donate all those unworn clothes and then I too will have a cleaner laundry room. Good job, now the hard part, maintainence : )

Melanie said...

I'm glad I came across your blog. Thanks for keeping it real! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a laundry pile. My wonderful laundry system here is in mayday mode! Total tail spin, due to changing out the seasonal clothes. UGH! I hope I live long enough to miss the laundry:)

Pam, you will be in my thoughts and prayers as you adjust to being a single mom. Keep up the great work!
Best wishes:)

I'm off to do some laundry. Seriously! You've inspired me to regain the system (and the floor;)

anymommy said...

yeah. I could have written this one. so funny!

Amy said...

TOO FUNNY! Great post! Amy