Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Wordless Wednesday
What a blessing it was to my heart to see my 4 boys enjoying each other this past weekend… well in their own way…
Kiahna refused to get in this one, so that worked out… They are Zach, Lucas, Jadon, Leah, and James…
I'm so jealous. Our favorite pumpkin farm is closed this year due to the owner's declining health. I don't know where we'll go, but I hope we can have as much fun as you did!
10 comments:
Love your site! Pics are priceless.
As for the ww, yes, it's nice when you capture those moments on film isn't it? It helps to remember them when they get alittle out of control! lol
What a blast! That's great to see all your kids together (I didn't realize you took all of them!)
(BTW, This song, "Your Gonna Miss This" is really growing on me. I found myself singing it this past weekend. I really like it! :)
I'm so jealous. Our favorite pumpkin farm is closed this year due to the owner's declining health. I don't know where we'll go, but I hope we can have as much fun as you did!
I'm so glad the day turned out great for you guys! It looks like it was fun!
i love how you got them all to take a picture in the cutout halloween shapes :) so cute.
i did my tag by the way if you want to check it out :)
You make me want to have a big family. That looks like so much fun and love there.
How adorable!!
Looks like you guys had fun, Love the Halloween cut out. I got my tag finished. You can check it out now. I also get what you said about fireproof.
MI
Your family is so sweet! How did I miss this yesterday?
now that looks like some great family fun
Post a Comment