Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Wordless Wednesday
I found this picture on my camera this morning… he took it of himself. Notice the “red” in his hair. He had just come home from homecoming activities. Goofy.
Great title for you blog- such truth. I, too, have survived divorce. God is truly an awesome God who holds us in His hands, helping us through the hardest of times- and forgiving us with Loving Kindness.
9 comments:
Great title for you blog- such truth. I, too, have survived divorce. God is truly an awesome God who holds us in His hands, helping us through the hardest of times- and forgiving us with Loving Kindness.
Happy ww from one Hoosier to another
Does J know you posted this? He he! Aren't kids so much fun to mess with? I guess he asked for it! He probably has it on facebook too!
He's going to be so happy with you!
Don't you just love when they're goofy? Great pic.
I think it is an adorable photo... Cute kid! & such a great age....
Too funny! Love the pouty lip! he he!
I love it!
I just found about 50 picture of Sami on my phone, that she took of herself. LOL
my teenage son does the same silly things.........makes me wish I were a bit younger, to find the desire to do more silly things :)
My kids like to photograph themselves too! Very funny!
Post a Comment