This morning I opened the bathroom cupboard and found this…
Take the morning to make your guesses on what in the world it is… The winner will get a hardy-virtual-pat-on-the-back!! And a free day of babysitting Jadon, because if you can figure this one out you could handle him hands down! No, forget that, I want you to play along!! LOL!!
Pam
10 comments:
Mouthwash? LOL
Oops, hit post before I finished...thanks for tagging me last week. I'll work on that this week. :-)
I'm guessing kool-ade but from the tone of your post, I'm probalby wrong
With my kids, it would be colored bath water that they're trying to save, but I'm guessing I'd be wrong. Nevertheless, it struck fear in my heart as a mom--an open cup just sitting in a cupboard--disaster waiting to happen.
I'm going to guess it's mouthwash he hasn't been using and instead been spitting in a cup to fool you.
Antifreeze?
Maybe freshly cleaned toilet bowl water?
Yea, I would guess blue berry cool aide too.
I was thinking something more on the urine side, but the blue stumps me. What mixes with yellow to get blue? Sorry to be so gross.
Looks like a mixture that my daughter Halee would make. Let me see.
Is it Mouthwash, mixed with toilet bowl cleaner & water?
Am I right?
Whatever it is...do not drink it!
Or, it could be a blue jawbreaker in water.
That is my final guess
Post a Comment