Oh, there is no running involved in this “tag”? Okay, I guess I’ll play too.
I was tagged today by both Tara and Jodi. The instructions are to name 7 weird or random things about myself, and then tag 7 other blogging friends.
The challenge for me is to come up with 7 things you don’t already know! Since I have so many secrets! HA!
- I hate tag. (does that count since I already said that?) or anything else that involves running for that matter! I cannot catch or keep up with any of my children. (well maybe Leah, since she seems to have this same beautiful quality that I possess)
- I am the oldest of 4 sisters. All within 5 years. Who all live within 5 miles of each other and our parents today.
- I’ve been a single mom for 3 years. Before that I was married to my High School Sweet Heart (HSSH) for 15 years.
- I’ve lived in Heidelberg, Germany and at Ft. Hood, Texas, in my early 20’s, while HSSH was in the army.
- I nursed my adopted kids.
- I homeschooled my kids for 4 years, before HSSH left.
- If HSSH showed up on my door step today, broken and repentant, I would still do my part to work things out with him.
I don’t know if I accomplished many that you didn’t already know! But hey, I played tag… does that count as today’s exercise? Hope so, because there wasn’t much else happening in that area!
Now to Tag 7 people… and no tap backs… hum…
- Stacey @ 4evermom
- Lizzie @ Infectious Chatter
- Elisa @ My Journey Begins Now
- He & Me + 3
- KC @ Mindless Chatter of a Busy Mom
- Mi @ Rattling Rocks
- Sarah @ Flying Kites
Pam
7 comments:
I am so curious...how did you nurse your adopted kids? I've heard of people doing that. Were you able to completely nurse, or did you use a supplemental nursing system? That's really cool that you were able to do that.
Do you miss homeschooling? I've thought about it from time to time. Last year I was not happy with Jacob's class at all. This year, so far, knock on wood, seems much better.
I hope someday you have peace with where things are at with HSSH.
I hate tag too...I see Julianna being just like me. I wish she enjoyed it, but she's the youngest, and she hates not being able to catch anyone. I can't blame her.
Do you like living so close to your family? I could see it having advantages and disadvantages.
I used a suppliment system. it was for the bonding time, more than anything else.
I'm very content with where the kids are in school right now! Happy about that!
Until he turns back to the Lord... I doubt I'll be happy with where things are with HSSH, no matter what happens in my life.
Of course! I LOVE living close to all my family! HI GUYS!! LOL!! No, it is very fun! My parents are rocks! And we all have lots of fun together!
I think nursing adoptive children is a great idea! Makes them realize who "mommy" really is!! Great facts!
Thanks for playing :) I really wish I would've nursed Abbie (I wanted to) But the doctor discouraged it since I was pregnant with Adelle at the time. Bummer! I absolutely love reading your blog. It's very inspirational (wow, that was a big word for so late at night!)and fun to read.
I have only been around a short while, so your tag was full of information I didn't know. Thanks for sharing, & I will play along tomorrow. I am just so tired tonight.
Loved it. I learned some things. I think it's wonderful that you nursed your adopted babies. I tried with my daughter, but it just didn't work.
Mom 24 asked my qusetion an you answered it already.. I never heard of nurseing your adopted kids before.. that is way too cool.. I didn't nurse my older 2 but nursed my younger two for ever. nursed 29 months with Sweet Pea and 3 years and 2 months with Little Man, they both weaned on there own.
I'll play along but it might not be till friday or saturday.. I'll let you know when I have it posted.
Post a Comment