I’d better hurry… Tuesday is just about over!!
As you saw earlier today, there was this strange finding in my laundry room this morning... Well, it is after 10 pm… but guess what… it’s back again… and you know, I think I could grow accustomed to having it around… it’s kinda pretty, in a concrety sort of way…
Sadly, I confess… it isn’t done… there is a partial load in the hamper.. a load in the dryer and washer… adn I just pulled that basket in the left corner out before I sat down to type this… But! All of the hampers are empty! I suppose they must wear clothing tomorrow and ruin all my wonderful accomplishments?? Yeah, your probably right…
I also, not only washed it all… but it is all (ya know, minus what I already confessed) put away too!!
Before:
After:
Those clothes on the end of the table don’t count by the way.. they belong to two teen age boys who are lucky that I get it that far for them!!
Oh, and guess what I found when I cleaned off all those clothes that live on this table? A perfectly useable ping-pong table! Who would have thought? A floor and a table, all in one day!
Oh I can also strike these off my list for the day…
Babysitting my cousin’s girls all day.
Cooking dinner.
Working on my sister’s wedding picture project.
Working on another secret wedding project!
Carving Pumpkins.
Cleaning floor after carving pumpkins… twice.
Can I go to bed now??
Thanks.
Pam
6 comments:
PAM, just look at you go, woooohohohohhhh, awesome job!!! Now , take a deep breath , ahhhhhhhh! nice days work eah?? And , yes, you are gonna miss that- so very special! Leah
Great Job! You are super woman I am convinced!
Holy Cow! You're making me tired. Rest today...yeah right. lol.
go super mom! i am in laundry hell today, i'll let you know if i escape in one piece. :)
Ah Pam you are amazing! COngratulations on finding the floor and may you never hit the ceiling!
Wow, what a busy day.
Post a Comment