Friday, October 17, 2008

Playing more tag… can I count this as exercise??

I think (if I didn’t miss one) I have been tagged three times in the past week!  I wanted to type a post to recognize that and play along… but ya know, life has been a little overwhelming this week!

The first award came from Bonnie @ Where did this all come from and from Rebekah @ Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe.  They both gave me this award.

kreativ_blogger_award_copy Creative isn’t something that I consider when I think of myself… I can create in my head… but what comes out in my hands never looks like it looked in my mind!  I don’t scrapbook, sew, paint, or anything else that I would categorize as creative!  But, then this award is Kreativ with a “K”.. so maybe that is different!!

The instructions with this award are to list 6 things that I love and then pass it on to 6 more lovely bloggers…

oh, this is too easy…

DSC00514

DSC00509

DSC00845

 DSC00499

DSC00486

DSC02216

***************************************

Another blog award came this week from my new friend MiMi @ He & Me + 3

Friendship Award

The instructions with this blog, before passing it along to 5 blogging friends…

Answer these questions…

1. Do you have the same friends since childhood?  I am still close to a few of the girls I went to high school with.  We try to do things together a few times a year. 

2. What do you value most about your friends? They don’t get tired of listening to me.  (At least I don’t think they do!) 

3. Are your friends your sounding boards? Absolutely!

4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends? Coffee, Food, Bible Study, Walks, long talks on the phone. 

I think I am going to give these awards this way… The first award, Kreative Blogger, to 5 new friends I have made recently, and the second, Friendship, to people I’ve known a long time… (oh, and I’m gonna try to find different people than I gave awards to last time!)

Sooooo…. Kreative Blogger Award goes to…

  1. Elaine @ Matters of the Heart 
  2. Tonia @ Growing up Loving the Curls God Gave them
  3. Alicia @ Experiencing Each Moment
  4. Becoming Me
  5. Vanessa @ Rain on my Windowpane & LynnDavid Handbags  (who truly is a creative blogger, i mean she really makes things!  And who also by the way does not fit the category I put her in because I could call her a life long friend, even though she is many years younger than me!  Oh, and on her personal blog, you can see pictures of her brother James who is friends with my son James and they play for the same football team!)

This second award, with those steamy cups of coffee goes to these people, who have become my long time (months!) internet friend, and who I would love to sit down with a REAL cup of coffee and chat the day away with!

  1. Michelle @ Where Laughter Lives
  2. Carol @ Joy in the Journey
  3. Laurel @ I'm "Ghana" Adopt
  4. Dia @ Team Sawyer
  5. Stacey @ Is There Any Mommy Out There

I’d love to give these awards to all the ladies I tagged last week too!  Oh, and some of you would qualify for both awards!

Happy Blog Award Day!

Pam

7 comments:

Dia Sawyer said...

I would LOVE to sit and have a cup of coffee anyday! Thanks! Dia

anymommy said...

Thank you. That's the cutest award I've seen! I would also love to share coffee and a long talk with you. I have some catching up to do on your posts. I'll be back!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I think we should consider this tag excercize. :) Thank you for the tag that was so very kind of you.

I just have to say, I am overwhelmed by your strength as I go back and catch up with your blog. Sometimes it is hard to find the reason when we are in the middle of it, but I know you trust it will all make sense one day. It may be as simple as you being an example to other women. God choose you for this journey, he knows what you are made of. We will keep praying.

Vanessa said...

Wow Pam, thanks! I'm honored! :)

And how much fun are AC FB games!!?? By the way, I have so much fun with Jadon when he comes to sit with us on the bleachers! He is too funny with his cheers! Maybe Whitney will be a FB manager again next year and I'll get to come watch YOUR James!! (GO #81!) :D

Pam said...

Vanessa, Fun!? Yes, but pretty frustrating too these days!! Ready for some of those days when winning or at least a good fight was the norm!! BLAH!!

Glad you enjoy having jadon visit you! He loves it too! He's been talking about visiting your parent's house all week! I guess you dad must have told him that he could come over sometime.

I'll try to fix the link to your blog store, I had it, i don't know what happened to it!!

Carol said...

Pam,

Thanks for the friendship award. I would enjoy a nice, hot cup of coffee across the table from you just talking about life. God may afford us that chance one day when I am in Indiana again.

Now this might sound dumb. What do I do once I have been tagged? Remember... I'm new at this. :-)

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Thank you!! I am so very sorry it has taken me forever to respond to you...rough week.