Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me Monday

I am totally not going to play “Not me, Monday”… my Mondays are too busy, and I have to plan my meals on Monday, what a distraction… so I am not playing… nope, Not me!

I would never be found taking 12 children to the movie theater, with me as the only adult.  What do you think I am insane!

And as far as taking them all out to eat at McDonalds, spilling fries all over the floor, whoever told you I did that was lying!

I am not insisting that my 4 and 5 year old continue to take naps every day because I am the one that is tired.  No, that would just be selfish.

I am not selfish… I would never endure whatever damage they do to their rooms so I can have some time away from them.  I have calm children and the patience of Job… that are you thinking!

I do not consistently have piles of folded, unfolded, unwashed, and a washer and drying full of clothing.… no that isn’t me.. you must be thinking of someone else…

I never would buy more socks at Wal-Mart for any of my children because the laundry is so behind and their drawers are empty… how insulting!  Who would do that?

I wouldn’t allow my five year old to wear shorts to a football game when it is 40 degrees outside.  No, not me!

I wouldn’t hide the shorts from my five year old.  What kind of mom hides things from their children.   Not this one, I can tell you that!

I am totally not behind on getting Kiahna’s hair redone.  No, I would never only do the outside braids and leave the ones in the middle in for way to many weeks.  No, Not me!

I totally don’t believe that MckMamma is a complete creative genius for coming up with this blog carnival, and I am not one bit jealous of how many people play it and would never hope that all those people check out my YOUR Gonna Miss This... Moment... Carnival while they are here!  And decided to join up, how selfish that would be of me to every think anything like that.

Well, since, I totally didn’t play along with this, I had better go work on my menu for this next week… because I would never serve my children frozen meals, cardboard pizza or ball game nachos… Nope, NOT ME!

Pam

15 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, 12 five year olds at a movie theater? You are not crazy......not at all.

Anonymous said...

Love your Not Me's and I especially like the one about buying socks....my kids each have like 70 pairs of socks for that same reason :) I think I will come back and do your carnival too!

anymommy said...

I don't insist on naps either, every single day, for two hours, so that I don't go insane!!

Taking Heart said...

I am in love with your blog! You are one tough cookie!

Not sure I could top 12 kids in a theatre... did you get to watch the movie?

takingheart.blogspot.com

He & Me + 3 said...

Pam,

You are too funny! Hiding things from your 5 year old. I have to hide and put our DS in time out all the time. So many fights & so few nerves. LOL

Anonymous said...

Pam...you are so funny!!! LM

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

This was cute, and I can relate with so many of them.

sarah.flyingkites said...

Oh my word! That is so funny, Pam!

Thanks

Mom24 said...

Awesome...very, very good. In all seriousness about the naps though, not selfish. Anything mommy's can do to maintain their sanity is pure survival--for everyone. :-)

Alicia said...

You're awesome!!! Awesome!! I've "never" bought new socks because we have no clean ones at home!!!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Now I am thinking of all the moments I'll miss... I am going to have to post!

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

Great job on Not me Monday! Cute!

Jennifer said...

Great Not Me's! I NOT done the same thing by buying new panties for my little one! A girl can never have enough panties, right?!!

Anonymous said...

Nope, not me either Pam!

Laurel said...

We are sooo.... a like, because I would NEVER do any of those things, also. Not me ... (LOL)

Love ya,

Laurel :)