UPDATED: We are back from our counseling session… and it went really well. In fact we only stayed for 1/2 of the time we were scheduled. Things were just so peaceful and it became very obvious that both kids are really improving. GLORY TO GOD!! It really just struck me today how much better things truly are. Kiahna hasn’t thrown a fit in a couple of weeks! And Jadon is just going to be fine the next couple of days, I KNOW IT!!
Oh, and if you haven't went over to check out MckMamma's Blog and read that their baby, Stellan, who was supposed to die, IS NOT EVEN IN THE ICU UNIT!! Then you have got to do that! I have never seen a post with so many comments! It is over 1000 already! And the blog that was holding the prayer vigil for them today, it was overwhelming to see the love and support given to them mostly by complete strangers… but then not really…
************************
Go over and read about this miracle birth...
Don’t we just need to hear stories of miracles… because sometimes things can just look too hard.
Our friend Jeremy is home and did not have an aneurism last week… I saw him and Sarah sneak into the back of church Sunday morning and I assume they also snuck back out again… I’d love to hear their story.
The single mom who was having some surgery to test for cancer last week… doesn’t have cancer…
Kiahna is doing really well in preschool! My dad went along for a few weeks now, and this week they told him that she was fine and he didn’t need to stay! They said she is cooperating and they are pleased… I am pleased! A few weeks ago I wondered if she was capable of functioning in a normal class room… looks like she just may be!
Jadon has had a better couple of weeks…today we are going to counseling. He struggles after counseling. Struggles so bad that I can’t even describe the nightmare we have lived in after he gets home. Today we are praying for break through, so we don’t have to keep having these horrendous days in order to get to the better days… I don’t know if that makes sense, but that’s how I feel.
In the van this morning on the way to preschool, I overheard Jadon telling Kiahna, “we are going to have a good day at preschool, Kiahna. We are going to listen to Jesus and be good. We are not going to listen to that nasty devil and be bad.”
I praise God for these miracles, but I also praise God just because He’s God, even if what I thought should happen-- hasn’t happened… He is still Good, All the time.
Now, on to my Wordless Wednesday pictures…
Pam
To see more Wordless Wednesday blogs, or to play along click here.
12 comments:
Those pictures are too precious. So glad for all the good news. Blessings.
Praise God for Jadon & Kianha's progress! Hopefully you'll have a good evening after counseling!
(Love that last pic...too precious!)
Praise God for Jadon & Kianha's progress! Hopefully you'll have a good evening after counseling!
(Love that last pic...too precious!)
Love the last 2 pics! I love the one of her looking at her doll the most!
Love the title of your blog! Much aloha!
Beautiful post and so many miracles to be thankful for...& Praise God just for being God!
Praise God! I'm so happy to hear that!
I'm so glad to hear preschool is going better now! Those pictures are so cute! All the little dressed up beauties!(i think the one in the middle is the most beautiful though!!) I will continue pray for your family and struggles! Take care and God bless!
Jennifer
These are great photos. I am glad counseling went well.
Great update, great photos.
Praise God for ALL he is doing.
Those pictures are priceless. I am so glad that the counseling went well and that you are seeing so many good things happen through your faith (and others) right now.
Kianha is so adorable. She has the most precious lil face. Your children are all beautiful. What an amazing Mom you are to help them all out so much- I know maybe this should be mandatory being a Mom but for those Moms who just dont botter helping their children with needs like seeing a councelor is really upsetting to me. To much personal feelings with this but just wanted to say how wonderful you are! Happy Halloween
first of all, cute new header. sleek and sweet. changed things around a bit i see! i am also so glad to hear things are going better. us mommy bloggers need pick me ups from time to time. i got your back, i know you got mine :) have a great day
Post a Comment