
The theme this week at I heart faces is “back to school”. My kids are on their 4th week of school, with their first mid-terms coming out soon…
But I thought I’d play along any way! Because would doesn’t want to see, again, the girl who went back to school with a big sticker on her head!!
Big sticker… cheesy grin… classic…
Glad you are loving school this year Kiahna!
There is also a "just for fun” collage entry! So I’ll repost my collage I made earlier of the first day of school around here!
1-senior
1-freshman
1-seventh grader
1-fifth grader
1-kindergartener
1-preschooler
1-very busy mom!
Visit my photography blog Moments... by Pam to see more of my photo work!
AND visit I heart faces to play along & see the other entries!
Pam
6 comments:
I love the sticker!!!!
She is so cute. Love that sticker and smile.
Just checked out your photography blog. Great shots! Wish I had more time for picture taking and editing.
mama of 13
It is SUCH a pleasure to see Kiahna with a big, happy smile on her face as she is going into school! I know it just warms your heart through and through. That's a great pic.. she is such a cutie pie! And the collage is awesome... yes, you ARE one busy mom! God trusted you with a LOT of treasure, and you're doing a wonderful job of investing in it!
Blessings, busy and sweet friend...
GREAT picture!! I love it. Her expression seems to 'express' who she is, Great job.
So adorable!! Glad she's enjoying school!
Post a Comment