It’s hard to believe that it has been almost year of choosing “Moments” each week to treasure. It has changed my outlook on life. Have you joined me yet? Do you need your outlook on life changed? Do you need a chance to find something to treasure in the midst of the turmoil? This is it. This is how. Join me.
My Moment this week is going to send many of you rushing for the hand sanitizer…
Chuck-E-Cheese.
You know you’ll miss it!
One day no one in your house will think it is fun to spend their birthday with an overgrown mouse, a gazillion germs, & a bazillion other screaming children & you’ll miss it with me!! It’ll happen! :)
All day suckers that cost “250 tickets” that you could have purchased at the store for less! Not to mention the time involved in earning that many tickets!
When you are 5… this is fun…
…and admit it… you’ll miss taking them there just as much as I will!! Who wouldn’t when it makes faces like this…
Hope your birthday was wonderful Kiahna!! Mommy Loves You!!
Pam
It’s your turn now… don’t forget to link your post back to mine & to mention this carnival in your post! You can use the code for this button in your post too…(get the code in the sidebar)
9 comments:
That was a beautiful post and the pictures were amazing. That picture of you and Kiahna is gorgeous. Happy Birthday big girl! Have a blessed year.
Oh so fun! I will miss that too...really! My kids keep asking to go back...and after reading this, makes me want to take them before they're teenagers! :) Have a wonderful weekend!
Schweeet.
I've only been there twice. Unfortunately, I think they get their rep from the games and not the pizza.
i will miss that place too one day. i actually like chuckie cheese
That was sweet! Everyone looks so happy!!
Those are great pictures, Pam!
She has such a beautiful smile..great pic of you two!
Yes, I learned the hardway about Chucky's place.
I do miss Chuckee!!!
I came over from Alicia's blog. It looks like your family is still enjoying Chuck E Cheese very much!
Happy birthday to you dd!
Hi Pam, I found you through Alicia's Blog. It's my first time visiting and I'm glad that I came. What a wonderful idea for a Meme. P.S. You're family is simply beautiful - you'll be in my prayers.
Have a beautiful day! Kathy C.
Post a Comment