Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tie up the dogs & lock up the kids!

I continue to spend quite a bit of time working on my photo editing skills & building my portfolio!  If you have not yet been to my new photography blog Moments... by Pam, I invite you to do so!

Moments logo copy

If you have already been over there, you should know that I continue to make changes, even to older posts as I edit more pictures and learn more!  So browse through them again if you like!

I am shopping for a new computer to make it possible to work with picture files & photo editing materials.

I am trying to figure out a price system for this new job of mine.

…but mostly I am just feeling very blessed that you all like my pictures and that I am gaining some customers & some confidence in this!

Thought you might enjoy these out-takes…

Why you want to tie up your dog before a photo shoot…

Kiahna Sept 2009 006

Lana & Ben Kids Fall 2009 Group 046

And then there are the extra kids… this one is hilarious!!  Kiahna just couldn’t resist climbing on too!!  Check out the boys’ faces!!  ROFL!

Lana & Ben Kids Fall 2009 Group 044

Pam

4 comments:

Stacey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacey said...

These are too funny! How could she resist jumping on that pile! They were having too much fun without her!

Paula V said...

Too funny...Love the outtakes. Now if you are going to keep all the outtakes, girlie, you really need a huge harddrive. I mean, how can you get rid of such pictures?. Love the adult going to pull K out.

Pam D said...

Maybe you should tie up the kids and lock up the dogs instead...lol! Those were hilarious, and still great shots! I love the new post above it, too; fabulous pics and funny story to go with it. As for the hard drive, do you have an external one yet? They really aren't that expensive for a huge amount of storage space, and they keep your main drive from getting overloaded. Just a thought.. (although you've probably already got one hooked up and one already filled with pics!)