This is the 51st week I have done this carnival! With any luck next week, when we celebrate a year of this carnival, I will be on my new lap top & at my own house!! I hope many of you choose to continue to or decide to join in with us in this! It is a blessing for us all! So, go ahead, write your post & join us!It's Homecoming week around these parts! It's been a lot of fun!! Yesterday is was "nerd/crazy day"! Leah slipped out with the older two boys before I thought about a picture, here are Lucas & Jadon before school!! I didn't realize that Jadon's bow tie looked so much like a bikini top until this picture! HILARIOUS!!!

Zach and his friends took part in "sledgehammer volleyball"... the boys have teams and the girls are their coaches. The night before there was "powder puff football" the girls played and the boys coached! Zach's team was called "team chicken" (I don't know why) but the girls made their shirts and Zach's said on the back "chick magnet" They lost both of their games, but they had a lot of fun!!
James team was called "average joes" and they lost both of their games too! I was glad that I went and took pictures of them having such a great time!
Tonight is the football game, proceeded by "kids night" where the varsity football players and cheerleaders spend time with the elementary kids painting faces, signing autographs, teaching cheers & hanging out!Middle school has a dance before the game. High school has a dance after the game.
I am going to the middle school dance to chaperon in a little while.
Lots of fun. Lots of memories!
I am gonna miss these days!
What about you? What will you miss?? To Link your post back to mine you can use the easy hotmail code found in my sidebar under this picture!

11 comments:
What cute pictures and I can't wait for those days. They sound so fun. Cracking up at the first picture and the shirt the girls made for you handsome son. Keep an eye on them:)
Oh, too bad you missed Leah. Hey, tell her (bribe her) to get back into the outfit and let you take a picture because we all want to see. Her fans want to see her.
Lucas is a riot...bent over like a nerd too.
You are right about the bow time. Jadon's mis-matched shoes are cute.
i remember those days of different spirit week. Unfortunately, I didn't have to do much for nerd day. I felt like a nerd every day.
I miss this days as a kid, myself! How fun! I love their teams! The boys look so cute...great outfits! So glad you can be a part of this fun night...I can't wait for those fun days, too...oh wait, no...my kids are never going to grow up, I forgot! :)
Awww @ his bow tie/bikini top!! So cute!
:-) Glad to see you cherishing every moment of your kids still being kids!
Oh how fun! I am so looking foward to those days although in our district it doesn't sound as much fun as in yours!!! Cute pics. Hope they had a great game and fun dances!
Your busy but it's a good busy right?
Great post and you know I love to participate..I got a gooder for today, just about to write it up.
Hey! Great meme! I came across it on More Than Words. I just love this one. Sounds your school is active. I love the whole night before the game deal. I didn't realize the bow tie was a bow tie until I read about it! That was funny. I can't wait to participate!
LOL! I love when my kids dress up for silly days at school.
The bow tie does look like a bikini top..but it is super cute!
Those look like really fun times. My older son doesn't participate like that so I'm hoping the next one does. I'd love to chaperone something! :)
The pics are great!
How are you stranger? I have been missing for quite a while. I post when I can, but not much time to visit.
I pray all is well with you!
Love & blessings!
Beth
Post a Comment