Friday, September 11, 2009

YOUR Gonna Miss This… Moment… Week 50

YGMT...moment 2

Welcome to another week of YOUR Gonna Miss This… Moments!  Your chance to write down the moments you will miss and share them with us here!  I hope you decide to join me!

Some weeks it is easier than others to come up with something to be missed… Elementary school open houses?  Not so much.

Melting on metal bleachers watching football?  Not so much. 

Having to tell your children then can’t do something they really wanted to do & with someone they really miss.  Nope.  Not gonna miss any of those things.

Now… having a child in elementary school and hearing all the chatter of who plays with who… watching them learn and discover… treasures for sure.

Watching kids cheer & play ball… absolutely, maybe one day the frying on the bleachers will be a distant memory!

I will miss the kids being able to be outside on these late summer evenings… open windows… crickets…

Kiahna Birthday party 2009 008-1

Camera Tests sept 2009 005-1

Camera Tests sept 2009 016

Camera Tests sept 2009 020

September 2009 003-1

Everywhere you look around here the greens are fading to yellows… bright spots of orange & red are beginning to form…

It’s gonna be a beautiful fall…we are gonna miss you green summer…

Pam

6 comments:

Gayle said...

I most definitely am going to miss summer as well. It's just such a carefree time of year with the kids at home. I dislike having my time scheduled by someone else (schools). Summer is a good friend.

Carrie said...

Same here...I love the fall, but will miss the summer! It sure goes fast...and not looking forward to winter!

Great pictures! Love being outside still during this great weather in the evenings too!

anymommy said...

I'll miss summer, I do love fall. Sigh, it just never stops turning, does it? Love the shot with the dog!

He & Me + 3 said...

I will miss summer, but I so love the fall. It is just so beautiful! Gorgeous pictures.

Bethany said...

I'll definitely miss summer but am looking forward to sweatshirt & blanket reading days, fall bonfires....it'll be okay!

B said...

Oh yes, but I so do love fall. We just got back from the lake and it is so hard to go there with little kids and a baby who is crawling and into EVERYTHING!!!

I look forward to the school year. I only have one in elementary and it's exciting when he comes home and tells me about his day.

Great moment to miss.