I have been spending many hours learning how to run my photo editing program… I am not anywhere near caught up on the photos waiting to be edited!! I thought I would share a few with you to see if you like what I am coming up with!!
Katie Grace… (this is the one from that beautiful garden!)
See more of Katie Grace on my photo blog
There are more of this family on my photo blog too.
I got my first prints back and they don’t match with what I see on my screen very well… so something else to figure out! Let me know what you think of these edits!
Pam
6 comments:
I think you're doing a great job at editing those photos! They look great! I was enjoying looking at your photography blog too.
I really like them all, but I especially love the first and the fourth. The one with the mirror in it is a really neat way to take a photo.
you should get a monitor test set for color...they are fairly inexpensive and then your prints will look as they do onscreen! i'll try and find you a linky! love the shot of james (i think) and the mirror too!
These are just beautiful. Great job. I hate it when they look different on screen than in print. That happens to me all the time.
I see a lady with a GREAT eye for photography.
Keep up the good work.
The last one of James doesn't even look like a photo. That is too cool! I'm guessing when you say they don't match that the print isn't as nice as the screen??
Good job!!! You're a pro.
Post a Comment