Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
Monday, September 28, 2009
I heart faces: blue
The theme of this week’s I heart faces photo contest is “blue”… after staying up late working on this blue eyed girls pix, I had to enter this week! Loving this pix of my blue eyed niece, Hallie!
9 comments:
I love it!!
what a sweet picture!
She is just beautiful. Great job!
That is beautiful Pam! Love the blue eyes and denim, perfect! Gotta be a winner!
Beautiful picture!!!
BUETIFUL!!!
Did you see my previous comment. . .I have somehting for you on my teacher blog.
Sandy
Great pic and beautiful little girl!!!
She's beautiful :)
Nice shot! She is gorgeous!
Post a Comment