Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Finally! All the noise is put to good use!!

Leah Cheer Sept 2009 007-1

Were…

Leah Cheer Sept 2009 008-1

from…

Leah Cheer Sept 2009 009-1

Cen…

Leah Cheer Sept 2009 010-1

tral…

Leah Cheer Sept 2009 013-1

Couldn’t…

Leah Cheer Sept 2009 020-1

be…

Leah Cheer Sept 2009 022-1

prouder…

Leah Cheer Sept 2009 023-1

and if…

Leah Cheer Sept 2009 024-1

you…

Leah Cheer Sept 2009 025-1

can’t hear us…

Leah Cheer Sept 2009 029-1

we’ll yell a

Leah Cheer Sept 2009 030-1 little

Leah Cheer Sept 2009 032-1

LOUDER!!!

Leah Cheer Sept 2009 014-1

Pam

4 comments:

Pam D said...

Great shots! Oh yes, there's another collage for you... ! Hmm.. if you got pics of all of the cheerleaders and made a collage, you'd have a fab gift for the cheerleading coach, especially if you left enough border for all of the girls to write a note. That would be awesome!

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

Cute title Pam! I love Kiahna's expression! To funny!

Carol said...

I love all the cheerleading pictures of Leah and Kiahna, future cheerleader for sure.

I know you are intentional and I'm so proud of you for it. I pray for you, your dear children, and James everyday. :-)

Paula V said...

So good. Leah really looks like you.

Love the last facial expression of Kiahna. How cute. Is she cheerleading or just have an outfit like big sis?