My house is clean.
Very clean.
Cleaner than it’s been in a very, very, very long time.
My laundry is far from done, but at least it isn’t taking over the house like it was on Monday.
I did over 30 new yarn braids in Kiahna’s hair.
Planted some Mums. Pulled out dying flowers.
Amazing what gets done without a computer in the house!
It’s back!!! :)
Nothing they can do to speed it up for me though. At least nothing significant or worthwhile. Bummer.
I would love to start a freelance photography business. This computer is a occupational hazard! Hoping something works out to get a faster one!
I have been working on a new blog. One that promotes my photography. A work in progress.
I named my blog, Moments... by Pam. Not the winner of my survey, but the one I liked the best!
You are welcome to go over and take a look at some of the stuff I’ve been working on! There is also a link on the top of the right sidebar, the picture above, that will take you to that blog.
Now, I must run off again! Zach’s football game starts soon!
Thanks for all your encouragement!!
Pam
4 comments:
I jumped over to check out your photography blog. looks great and you really got some terrific shots..
Love the name. You did great with your site. I think it looks fabulous. So cool! i need to get motivated now myself.
You go, girl! The possibilities are endless, and it's such a blessing to see you lifted up and filled with His spirit. His timing.. it's amazing, isn't it?
Pam, I love it! I bet I could contribute some shots from about 17 yrs ago that you took too of some little toe-headed babies that we call Haley and James! The fact that they still follow each other on Facebook is so cool! James is so handsome. You have done a wonderful job with all 6 of your beautiful children. I hope that you do well with venture because I know for a fact that you can do it. You are strong, stronger than anyone I know and you are good at this! I wasn't joking when I said I wish you could take Haley's senior pics! We are about to pay an arm and a leg for hers...ugh! I would much rather pay you to do it!
Post a Comment