And since I gave Tim such a hard time last week about joining my YOUR Gonna Miss This... Moment Carvival! I just have to mention that he did join in and so did many of his readers!! I just had to give credit where credit is due!! Hope to see you all back here tomorrow with your “Moments” posts ready to go!! :)
Pam
12 comments:
Pam,
All I can say is wow. That is such hard work and it takes so long. You really are talented. It does look great too. I think kiahna deserves some kind of award for sitting so still too. She is such a good hair model.
Looks beautiful!
Jadon is such the camera ham. You totally need to get him into acting. he would love it.
Have a great Thursday,
Mimi
Wow, did you say 10 hours! You are a patient momma! I wondered how girls got beads in their hair, that is a cool trick! She looks so pretty! Awesome job! I know Emily would last about 1 minute of that! Great job Kiahna!
And Jadon is quite a talented little whistler! Super cute!
Awesome videos once again, and once again I already feel like we know you just from the bloggy/twitter world.
Sasha loved seeing Kiahna and Sam loved Jadon's flip on the tramp....he now wants to come over to play with him...lol.
My girls were in a trance watching this. They love hairdo's. You did a beautiful job.
So cute! That was so interesting!
And I am one of those annoying people that comment on her hair and touch it - it's a bad habit ;)
Darling, Pam!
Oh Pam! Girl! Ten hours!!! What a wonderful Mommy you are! And I never knew you added YARN!!! What an awesome trick. I really enjoyed your educational vlog. :o)
Love ya!
Beth
i love how Jaden had to have his own time in the spot light, that made me laugh :) silly boy.
you do so much work on your daughters hair! wow, way to go!! and thanks for teaching me something i never knew!!
You both are very talented and your girl is so very patient to sit there getting her beautiful hair done.
Great vlogemos!
Wow...I can't believe you go through all that. That is some tedius work!! Ten hours. I was just going to say, it seems Kiahna sits well for you and then she said she does at the end.
Do you do it all in one day or split it over several days?
My hands down to you for doing that!!!
Girl, I'm so impatient I could just pay someone to do it for me, so good for you! I've always wondered how it was done. ;o)
LORI
Aww Pam she is so cute. and YOU are very talented. I definitely wouldn't have the patience for 10 hours of braiding and beading! Great job!!
You can braid some beautiful hair!! Great job- it was interesting to see how it's done.
That Jadon is so darn cute. We met a girl named Jaden on the cruise this past week. Her mom adopted her from China and also her sister, Kyla. Of course I thought of your Jadon when I met her.
Post a Comment