Busy?
Us too.
Crazy, isn’t it?
Sometimes I am so glad we are so busy.
Keeps the depression at bay.
So much to be thankful for.
So busy.
Today I got up at 6 am. Spent some time with my coffee & Bible. (my Bible School Lesson for next week is coming together finally!)
Got the kids up for their second to last day of school.
Realized I may have a tiny-itty-bitty-bit of a desire for school to be over. Maybe. Ask me again on Wednesday.
Got Jadon and Kiahna up. They got dressed & ate.
Left the house.
Took Jadon to the daycare where his preschool was, to spend the morning.
It was POURING down rain.
Took Kiahna & met my bil & sil for breakfast.
Went to Walmart.
(Kiahna was SO GOOD!! YEAH!!!!!!)
Drove to buy 40, picture frames for our 8th Grade Bible School Class from the Dollar Tree.
Paid my property taxes (they are due today here!)
Went to get Jadon.
Went to the nursery and got two herb plants, Parsley & Cilantro. (never done that before, thought I would try it!)
Went to get flea/tick & heart worm medicine for the dogs.
Realized I forgot to take Zach the brace I bought him at Walmart while I was at the school picking up Jadon. So we drove back to the school.
Zach’s knee is still bothering him. He hurt it again while running to second base on a double he hit on Friday night.
Made an appointment for Jadon to get a tooth pulled on Thursday. He has an abscessed tooth and will get a spacer put in.
Drove home, hoping the ice cream I got at Walmart hadn’t melted! (It didn’t)
Put away the groceries.
Cleaned out the fridge. (figured they were having “clean out the fridge” day at school, we should at home too!) EEEWWWW!
Gave the dogs their medications.
Planted the herbs.
Told Jadon & Kiahna they had to either play outside or take a nap. (they are outside)
Swept out the garage, again. Dog chewed up something with foam in it. :) Love dogs.
Need to make mac & cheese & some bars (from a box) for James’ track banquet that is tonight at 6.
Zach has a game at 5:30.
Lucas has a game at 7:30.
I hear Leah has a girls track team party too, but she never told me about it. (?)
I should be folding laundry.
I should go check on Jadon & Kiahna.
I should write a Not Me Monday Post.
Who has time?
Not Me! (ooo… does that count?)
Yeah, that’s today. Just today.
I don’t know how I am doing it either.
Pam
9 comments:
Shew, I'm tired just reading about it.
Sounds like a fairly good day though.
Glad you're doing well. I hope the depression stays away.
holy macaroni girl! now i'm ready for a nap :) hope you have a nice evening
Yeah, that made me tired just reading it, too. I know I can write a post like that about all the things I do just in the house! My day was very busy and we stayed in most of the time just trying to finish up school, organize, cook, bake, clean, wash and fold laundry, etc, etc, etc. There's my post personally just for you. :-)
Thanks for your comments today. They were really encouraging. It was such a cool conversation that I had with him- totally God-led.
Is it Todd and April's son, Lance, that plays ball with Lucas? I guess it could be one of Jill's kids, too. I wish I could IM myself back there, too, with all of these graduations and stuff. We all miss Indiana so much. Looking forward to getting together with you if at all possible while we're home. We'll be there from 7/29 through 8/8. Shawn is actually leaving to head back to the UK on Aug. 4th to save some of his vacation days.
Thinking of you lots and lifting you up in prayer. You are one good woman!
Your post makes me tired just reading all you got done in a day. Maybe I should be doing more myself. Summer is sure to be fun with all of your kids! Enjoy!
Yeah, me too, but maybe...not so much :) Bummer on the rain {yes, we are in Indiana, too! Sounds like you are northern...we are southern, no rain here today!}
Somehow, you are able to keep it together, guess you don't have to know how...just that you can! You're awesome...hope you can rest!
Busy... hmm, I think that's actually good. As long as there's a purpose to the busyness, and things are getting done, then you can feel a GOOD tired at the end of the day. And, you can know that He is there with you, pumping in fuel when you need it the most.
btw.. stop by my blog when you have a chance.. I gave you something... hugs...
I like what Carrie said....how you do hold it together but you just do not know how.
One of my biggest challenges...to not try to analyze why certain things happen to me.
Hope your sleeping as I post this comment.
Post a Comment