Friday, June 19, 2009

YOUR Gonna Miss This…Moment… Week 39

YGMT...moment 2

The other night we were sitting at Zach’s last baseball game.  In the warm, drizzle, under our umbrellas.   Well, I was under one, it was not raining hard enough to stop the kids from running about with their friends.

Kiahna curled up in my lap and said, “when I get big then you won’t be able to hold me any more.”

“Nope.  You will squish me.  Maybe you can hold me!”

She giggled, “you would squish me!  When will I be too big?”

I asked, “Is James too big? Zach? Leah? Lucas? Jadon?”

“Yes, yes, yes, yes, & no” were her replies.

And she snuggled in some more…

A moment to treasure for sure.

***********

I can’t even tell you how awesome it has been to see a change in Zach these past 2 weeks of VBS.  After the first few days when I thought I was going to go crazy being around him with his attitude, things got better and better. 

Today he was not only responsive to the teacher’s questions (along with a good dose of humor & silliness) He even volunteered to pray today! 

I can honestly say at the end of 2 weeks of VBS that I will treasure this time that we have had together, he and I.  And I will miss it.

It was an awesome answer to prayers!!

Pam

So, what about you?  Do you have a moment that you would like to brand in your mind forever?  Would you like to write about it and share it here with us?  Please do!  We had so many new bloggers last week!  I hope you all join us again!  I hope that you all leave nice comments to each other when you go visit!  If you are new to all of this you can read here.

Grab My Button
LINK TITLE
 

7 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Great memories! My youngest who is 8 and 90 lbs, still tries to snuggle on my lap!

Carrie said...

That is so cute! I love snuggling with my kids...and don't ever want that to end! So awesome that Zach is responding so well, and something to truly cherish! Amen!

I've had an excruciating earache today {swimmer's ear} Dan is out of town and the kids have been so sweet, taking care of me and helping me to feel better...I love it so much...hope they will always be sensitive to my needs! ;)

What sweet moments!

He & Me + 3 said...

Awww, I love having mine curl up on my lap. She is precious! PTL for a break through with Zach. What an awesome YGMT moment.

Christina said...

Snuggling with my kids is one of the most rewarding parts of being a mom. I cherish every moment of it..

You have a great blog and I alwys enjoy what you share with us. and..I like your little note here for commenters.

Those anonymous comments are somethng sometimes...

bp said...

Thanks for having this time to remember all the special moments!

Mom Of Many said...

I love participating. Your blog is a blessing and so are you!! xo

anymommy said...

Aw, they just don't snuggle forever, do they? These made me smile.