Friday, June 12, 2009

YOUR Gonna Miss This… Moment… Week 38

YGMT...moment 2Welcome to Week 38 of YOUR gonna miss this…moment!  This is YOUR chance to post YOUR gonna miss this moments and link them up to MY blog!!  YOU don’t want to miss that now do you!!  Looking for some new bloggers to join us this week (ahem, Tim)!  Won’t you join us too!! 

Summertime is a perfect time to join in!  The moments are so many we hardly know where to start or stop!

Today I am choosing… WATERMELON… kids & watermelon to be more exact… take a peek…

IMG_8264

IMG_8266

IMG_8265

I call that one, “hide my over stuffed mouth behind the lettuce leaf”!

IMG_8270

IMG_8282

Add a little grilled chicken… ala Zach…

IMG_8280

IMG_8268 IMG_8275

IMG_8274

And just so we are really, really clear on how clean up works round these parts… the 4 year old… she does it all…

IMG_8287

While her siblings…

IMG_8290

… they run outside & jump on the tramp…

Carefree summer days… I am going to miss this… I am going to treasure this…

Pam

If you are new to this carnival, you can read more about it here.  And don’t forget to grab this button for your post…

Grab My Button
LINK TITLE
 

15 comments:

Lizzie said...

i linked up, it did some weird error message afterward. ?? not sure if i did it right.

this is a wonderful moment for summer time! it makes me want to head out to the market and bring home a big ol' watermelon :)

have a wonderful weekend.

Gayle said...

Summer is a great time for making memories...so nice to have the kids home from school with more time to prepare for the sports. I like being able to do what we want when we want to. Hope you make lots of good memories this summer.

Carrie said...

Mmmmm...if that doesn't mean summer, I don't know what does, Watermelon! Cute pictures! That sounds like the best summer day! I'll miss it too...like in October, when it starts getting cold...but I love the fall too!

B said...

Now I crave Watermelon...luckily I have some in the fridge.

Great Pics and your 4 year old can come help me out anytime.

Tim said...

LOL Geez I dont know if I can handle the pressure! LOL

Its coming.

Love and Prayers,

Tim

Diane said...

visiting from tim's. you have a very beautiful family! and your story is quite admirable.

yey for you for being such a strong lady!

great carnival too!

Amy said...

Great idea. Thanks for letting me participate.

Sharon said...

Beautiful pictures! I was never that clean after eating watermelon. LOL
You have a beautiful family. :)

I saw this on Amy's blog, having not heard of this meme before. It's a wonderful idea! I joined in, too.

Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend.

He & Me + 3 said...

Great pictures love the watermelon smile. My kids love watermelon too. Summer and Watermelon go hand in hand. Great moment.

McCrakensx4 said...

you captured some wonderful photos. I love the angles and the lighting. Great job! Only 1 of my 2 boys loves watermelon but I love the way the juice runs down his chin when taking a ginormous bite...not so much on the clothes, but anyways...great moment!

Michelle said...

Pam

What would summer be without watermelon? I wanted to comment on your Zack post but I couldn't let the watermelon go...ha! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, I've been thinking about you! Reading about Zack makes me think of how my Shane use to be. He's 19 and for years he's been the cocky, good looking, leader of the pack. He was part of the "in crowd". I spoiled him rotten he's my only boy. I didn't recognize for a long time that he was turning into a person I didn't like, his values are backwards, he is self involved and he breaks my heart on a regular basis. He went to live with his dad two years ago and it's been downhill every since. Hang in there, stay on top of Zack, keep him in church (I didn't keep Shane in church once he was in highschool...my mistake). I think they all have phases and I just pray for Shane a lot and for myself because I've made a lot of mistakes trying to "let go" of him. He said last weekend when I was lecturing him and I quote, "Can't you stop being a mom for five minutes...?" Duh NO!!! Love ya! I'll be praying for Zack, he is too stinking cute by the way!

Bobbi & Noe said...

Yum! Watermelon and summer!

Your kids are so good looking, you probably get that alot. They should be supermodels! Christian supermodels- even better!

Felicia said...

So .. So Sweet!!! I saw Tim's post that lead me to your blog!

Emily Doss said...

Saw your blog on the LPM blog about the summer Bible Study. I too am in Indiana- but Valparaiso and I don't think it's too close...we just moved here so I'm really not sure. We are starting the process to become foster parents in hopes of adopting. Cool to connect w/ your blog and hope you enjoy the Summer Bible Study.

Emily Doss

The Queen said...

Such simple yet great moments to remember! Feels good to be back doing this again :)