Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Grandma’s Party

Last night my parent’s hosted a party for Grandma’s 100th birthday!  It was a party for the adults, grandma, her six children & their spouses.  Three of grandma’s siblings & a sister-in-law.  Along with 14 of my grandpa’s siblings & their spouses.  31 people. 

My sisters & I were the servers.  (and photographers)  What a joy to be there with them! 

IMG_8050

IMG_8052

IMG_8053

IMG_8075

IMG_8078

IMG_8083

IMG_8086

I will add more to this later today, I am out of time for now!  but wanted to share!!!

Pam

8 comments:

Carrie said...

That is beautiful! I read the post yesterday, but forgot to comment...She's a wonderful woman! Dan's Grandma is 93! Looks like a lovely party! That's great that everyone could be there! Can't wait to see more :)

B said...

Great pics...wow, she looks great.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

great shots of a fun day...and you are really getting use to that camera girl!

Lizzie said...

looks like a wonderful party :) it is so great you were all there to share this special day with her.

bp said...

What a very special occasion! Looks like fun, thanks for sharing.

Pam said...

What an awesome thing to have your Grandmother still with you! She looks so young...I would never have guessed that she was 100 yrs. young. Bless her and your family for being there with her on her special day.

anymommy said...

Wow! What an amazing life. She looks wonderful. I'm glad you had such a special celebration.

Carol said...

What a great party for a well-deserved 100 year old precious woman.

The table was set beautifully with the place cards and everything. You all did a wonderful job for her.

Happy Birthday to her once again.