Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Starbucks… Starbucks?? STARBUCKS!!!

Sad news, our local Starbucks is closing their doors.  One of the 600.  This cartoon was in the paper…

 Starbucks cartoon

YET ANOTHER ENERGY CRISIS

It was so beautiful and not much more than a year old, I believe.  Not that I got to escape there very often, but there were a few times.  Just the smell makes me relax!

Thankful we have a local shop that is very nice and new too!  But, it doesn’t have those late hours like Starbucks did.

Pam

 

3 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Oh how I feel for (and with) you!! So sad...

anymommy said...

I am really, really sad for you. Great cartoon!

Kateri said...

Ours is closing and it's not even a year old. I don't drink coffee, but I like the smell too. Really, I just liked that our small town finally had a big chain....other than Applebee's and fast food.
Kateri
www.thefiveofus.typepad.com