Yesterday I took Zach and two of his friends out to eat and to see a movie. On the way home they had the radio playing. I heard this song, I imagine it has been around awhile, but I have never heard it… and having a seventeen year old son it really hit me. It’s Brad Paisley’s if I could write a letter to me.
Don’t you wish kids would and could learn from your mistakes instead of having to go out and make their own? (and that part about the skoal can and playboy better not hold true!! Oh and change “dad” to “mom”)
********************************************************
My camera is acting up. The flash isn’t working. I need to dig out the receipt and see if I bought the insurance. Uhg.
For what they are worth here are a few shots from the restaurant yesterday. Zach is on the left. See those plates of ribs!! They were stuffed!!!
The waitress took this for us…
Zach’s messy hands and face!
To top off the day, Zach got the best gift ever! LOL!! Just to show him how loved he is some of his friends came and TPed our house! They had a ball chasing them down and catching them, both on foot and with 4 wheelers. Oh my! They pulled most of it out of the trees last night, it was all over the ground this morning…
No comments:
Post a Comment