The 4th is over
the hair is showin’ it’s color
time to get the brush!
Windows Writer is telling me I am out of memory space. Whatever that means.
Pretend that there are pictures of Kiahna’s hair, Leah’s hair, and all my nieces hair with beads.
Pretend that I am showing you the fabulous job I did on my hutch. And that it is done and beautiful.
Pretend that you see pictures of Leah and her friends over today.
Pretend that… oh you don’t have to pretend this one, I don’t have pictures for it… my friend, Kite Flying Sarah, threatened to ban highly recommended watching the Anne of Green Gables movies! We went to the library and got the first 4 video tapes today!
Headed to put one in and relax! This computer is driving me nuts!
Pam
1 comment:
yay! I hope you enjoy Anne of Green Gables. If you did enjoy, be SURE to watch Anne of Avonlea too - the end is great! :)
Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment