Friday, July 25, 2008

Hairku Friday #4

Haiku Friday

K’s triangle parts

creative, fun, explosive

she’s pretty in pink

DSC05086

DSC05083

The top has been in for 2 weeks, so it is getting a little loose. but you can see the triangles and the diagonal parts better in these.

DSC05084

Some people are writing poems called Haiku’s and posting on Fridays. Those of us who are doing our children’s hair are posting hairku’s with pictures of our latest creations! I wasn’t going to write anymore today, goodness you’ve heard enough from me, but someone mentioned triangle parts, so I had to speak up!

Pam

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

a triangle part?? i can't even manage a straight side part!!

great job!!

sarah.flyingkites said...

That's so cute! It's seriously an art...

Mom24 said...

I cannot imagine being able to do that. Kuddos!

Vixen of Vixensden.com said...

Wow, great work. That is some serious technique you got going on.

I love the term Hairku!

Have a great weekend.

Vix
http://vixensden.com

maggie said...

Wow, you are seriously developing some talent! Nicely done!

Rachael said...

It looks amazing! Good job!

Dia Sawyer said...

Wonderful! I fell off the hair wagon this week! I've GOT to do Eva's hair tomorrow!!!
Dia

Army Wife said...

That's the neatest thing I have ever seen. I just can't imagine being coordinated enough to figure that out! It's beautiful!

Melanie said...

She looks great.

anymommy said...

Gorgeous!! I started a hairku post because I beaded for the first time. Then, my sweet daughter got mad and ripped them all out. Next Friday, I might be over it enough to share.