Thursday, June 25, 2009

Vlogemotions: Week 7

Time to join Tim @ Ft Thompson for vlogemotions again this week!  Sorry, but you are stuck listening to just me this week… I’ll save the kids video for next week’s post (which I will be doing ahead and scheduling to post, hope that works!)
 

Pam

7 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Isaiah 43:2
"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee."


2 Timothy 1:7:
"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."


Psalm 91:10-11
"No evil will befall you, Nor will any plague come near your tent.
For He will give His angels charge concerning you,To guard you in all your ways."

Psalm 46:10:
"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."

I carry these and many other "fear" verses in my purse - everywhere I go. Hope they will comfort you too ;)

Tim said...

Pam I so love your vlog posts!

Thanks so much for thinking of me, it is so appreciated. Your so right about the meds, I hadnt even taken any since the morning of the evening I taped so I thought I would be less loopy. WRONG! I looked so high! Im suppose to take them thru tomorrow, but I think I will just endure the pain instead.

I am so praying for the situation with the kids. I know God will hold them in the palm of His hand and protect and keep them from all things bad in this world. I truly believe that. You provide them with such a warm loving christian environment to grow up in. Who could ask for a better MOM!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

The Lehman's said...

Good luck as you prepare to leave for the lake. Tons of work--but really worth it. Enjoy your time away. julie :)

Carol said...

Pam,

I would definitely benefit from that same study. It's always good to re-learn what has already been heard or taught. What's that old saying? "Repetition is the mother of retention."

Enjoy your time at the lake- can't wait to see all the great pictures you'll take.

I am praying for your children and would ask for the same prayers for mine. You are doing a great job with them.

Hugs from across the pond,
Carol

He & Me + 3 said...

That book sounds fabulous. I really should join in one of these online studies. I think it would benefit me so much. Beth in NC is doing the Power of a Praying wife one. That one sounds great too.
You look so tan...have you been out in the sun anymore since Florida?

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

Enjoy your time at the lake. Be sure to take lots of pictures and maybe some video to share with us all.

It's hard not to fear for our children. But it's great that your reading and going to counseling in order to conquer your fears.

Beth in NC said...

God bless you sweet Pam. I can't imagine. I have no doubt that your prayers are covering your children. The prayers of a righteous "wo"man avails!

I hope you're having a great time at the lake!

Love!
Beth