This has been a fun week! Celebrating Grandma’s birthday…you will just have to watch this and see my emotion…
When Jadon realized what I was doing, he wanted to get in on the “feelings” again! I took this of him… I DID NOT (for real!) remind him about going to Tim’s Blog To play along! He remembered that part on his own! I was impressed!!
So, like Jadon said, go on over to visit Tim @ Ft Thompson to see all the vlogemotions!
Pam
11 comments:
It is SO GREAT to see you beaming joy! You are beautiful Pam and the joy radiated from your vlog. Again, Happy Birthday to your grandmother. :o) What a blessing!
Jadon was too cute. You know, next week our child is supposed to do our Vlog. Jadon wouldn't have any trouble. Ha.
Love,
Beth
That was PRICELESS! I loved it of course!
That is so great that you have had Grandma for so long. God is sooo good and has blessed her in so many ways. I know its also a VERY big blessing to you to have shared so many years with her.
I lost all of my grandparents long ago, and have always wished that we could have had more time because we were so close.
I cant wait to see the kiddos next week in Vlog-emo Kids! They are just SOOO GREAT!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
P.S. Sorry I didnt get to do your carnival Saturday but I was laid up in bed with food poisoning. :( This weekend Im out of town, but I promise its coming!
Pam,
This was a wonderful vlog! You definitely are radiating JOY!
Happy Birthday to your Grandmother! It is a blessing to be so loved by her for sure! What a wonderful gift to you and your children!
Jadon is a trip!
Can't wait to see what you all come up with next week!
If blogger ever decides to finish uploading mine it will be up!
Love,
Jill
I am so happy that your emotion was joy this week. life seems so much easier when Joy is around. Jadon is too much. He cracks me up. Cute hair cut and good luck at the dentist.
Can't wait for next week...the kids.
Pam,
It was wonderful to see the joy on your face, to hear it in your voice and know that it is coming straight from your heart. I'm so very happy that you have had a week filled with joy.
That was awesome! Way to go Jadon.
And Pam so happy for you that you could report your emotion was Joy.
Great vlogs! What joy it is to be able to celebrate the lives of those most dear to us!
Good luck at the dentist Jadon - I totally would be sad with that too!
Shalom,
Denise
Your son is so adorable!!!
Happy Birthday to your precious Grandma.
I was so blessed to see you happy and smiling dear sister.
Bless you.
Happy Birthday Grandma! What an amazing celebration. You looked so happy when you were talking about her. It was amazing to see.
Way to go Jadon. You did an amazing job.
Oh yay! Joy and happiness! Nice to see you smiling this week. :-)
Jadon is so wonderful - good job Jadon!
Hi!
I hopped over from Tim's to check out your vlog post...I'm a little late, but I'm here! We've been kinda busy over at our house. Sounds like you have, too, with your grandmother's birthday. Hope she had a wonderful day.
Jadon is soooo cute. He did a great job with this vlog! Hope he got through his visit to the dentist without any problems.
Blessings,
Beth E.
Post a Comment