Thursday, June 11, 2009

Vlogemotion: Kids

 Tim @ Ft Thompson (who keeps promising to Join my “YOUR gonna Miss This… Moment Carnival, but still hasn’t! ahem!) :) is hosting another week of Vlogemotions!  This week the videos are supposed to be geared done by our kids…

It is always interesting when you have kids in front of a camera… then ask them to talk about their emotions… yeah… interesting… odd… uncensored… and hilarious!

I am trying to convince Leah to be a guest blogger for me this summer!  Wouldn’t that be fun!!  I think so!! 

Never a dull moment!  For sure!!  (oh and the other boy in the video is my nephew Sammy)

Pam

13 comments:

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

It's so much more fun to video kids than to get up there yourself! How's your summer going so far?

Lizzie said...

your daughter is so sweet "my filling hurt!" that was precious :)

sarah.flyingkites said...

That was cute!!

I just LOVE Jadon's raspy little voice ;)

Beth in NC said...

LOL! Kiahna made me snicker out loud when she put her head down in her chair.

Uh, your vlogs would be very short if Leah was the guest vlogger. Teenagers get embarrassed so easy.

I loved your vlog. Very cute!

Tim said...

Where do I start? This was that of legends! Jadon saying he was sitting on his butt had me backing the thing up over and over just to laugh at that. It was so funny! A true kid moment.

Kiahna saying her fillings hurt was just so priceless too! She is just sooooo cute!

And you could just so see the emotion that Leah was feeling before she even said anything by the way she wouldnt look at the camera. Too funny!

I sooo love all of your kids, they are all so cute and have the sweetest personalities.

Superb job on the editing also by the way! I might just have to come up wth an award for folks like you who go above and beyond. An editing award maybe? Tell me what you think.

And last but not least....... yes you called me out. And I really have been meaning to do it,, but have been so busy with weekends that I have forgotten or just not had the time. See it here folks!

THIS WEEK I WILL DO A YOUR GONNA MISS THIS POST! It will be up on Saturday! You have my word Pam! :)

Love and Prayers,

Tim

April said...

What great kids you have...with lots to say and lots of energy! Have a good one, Pam!

-stephanie- said...

I loved watching this. They all have their own funny personality. Loved your daughters escape in to the closet.

Beth E. said...

Your children are so precious, AND hilarious! I'm gonna be chuckling over "my fillings hurt" the rest of the evening!

Poor Leah....I remember the awkwardness of that age! Bless her heart. Please tell her that I like what she was doing with her shirt. Looks like she's definitely gonna make a fashion statement! Please take pictures of her wearing the finished product. :-)

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

There is so much action going on, it's hilarious. You have great kids. You are probably never bored.

Leah is so cute.

Sherri Watt said...

This was so cute! So glad I stopped by to check it out! Your kids are great!

Hugs,
Sherri

He & Me + 3 said...

your kids are so beautiful. I love Jadon always trying to be in front of the camera. at one point I thought he had licked it. LOL
He is a hoot.
Does Leah want to design clothes?

B said...

That was PRICELESS!!!

Jadon and my Sam are two peas in a pod.

Love leah's emotion...

That was really great Pam.

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Thought you and your readers might be interested in this..who doesn't like the chance to win 1 or more of 25 amazing prize packages??

Although I am still happily accepting (and pushily begging) for donated prizes for my fundraiser, I decided to get the ball rolling.

http://www.firstgiving.com/hallietwomey

PLEASE click on the link and enter to win. And forward it to as many people as you possibly can.

I am DETERMINED to raise a tremendous amount of money in my Dad's honor.

And by donating, people have a chance (or many chances!) to win some fantastic prizes!! Seriously, the prizes are unreal.

So it's a win-win situation for everyone!!

Thanks so much!!

Hallie