Hey everyone! As you already know I am with my family this week at the lake! But no fear of missing me to much! I have a few posts written in advance (like this one!) to keep the blog hopping!! Check back the next couple days when I have something I’d be willing to guess you all thought I forgot all about, to share with you!
If you know about Twitter you know you can follow along on our vacation there! You are welcome to come and stalk follow along! :) See the left sidebar for the recent posts if you don’t have twitter, and click on the bottom link below the last showing twitter post to read more. 140 characters at a time!
Last week as we were packing to leave, there was no shortage of dullness! James’ car overheated, and ended up being junked. So, I was driving him in to work at 6:30 (IN THE SUMMER, I know, gasp!) and picking him up again at 5.
I wasn’t in a real hurry to find something new for him. I was a little annoyed at his attitude. But, God had a different plan. He blessed us with a car that was close by, exactly the right color and make we needed. AND $3000 below blue book value!! We are feeling very blessed, and James is feeling very poor. Although he loves his new 1999 Nissan Altima! (I'll post a picture one day)
Lucas broke a toe. Zach left a set of dumb bells laying on the basement floor. Jadon threw something at Lucas. Lucas got up to chase him down. Lucas’ toes meet dumb bells. Dumb bells win.
I took him in to have it x-rayed. Because his foot was swelled and blue. Had to make sure it wasn’t his foot! It is not his foot! (Praise the Lord!) He is in some pain, but I can tell already (Saturday morning) that it is better. He isn’t using James’ crutches anymore! He’ll be limited by the pain on what he can do behind the boat this week though. Bummer.
Our lack of routine & packing is making us all a little wacky! More arguing than I’d like to endure!! But, we will make it! And we will all come home next weekend relaxed and tanned! With lots of memories & pictures!
Have a great week! fyi, i think the only internet access I will have this week is from my cell phone, so yeah… it will be a vacation for sure!
Pam
2 comments:
Hi Pam,
I do miss you! I pray you are having some time to relax.
When you come home, you'll have to find my post with pics of some of us bloggers who met for the first time Tuesday night.
Love!
Beth
having so problems getting the post i premade to show up on here. they say they r scheduled but they arent here r they! grrr
Post a Comment