Friday, January 29, 2010

YOUR Gonna Miss This…Moment… 67

YGMT...moment 2

Welcome to another week of posting the moments we will miss one day.  I post my moment… and you post YOUR moment!  Link up at the bottom of the post!  Add this cute little button (code at the side of the post) to  your post.  Simple.  Memories Captured.

Did you read my post from earlier today?  Did you read my twitter feed?  Do you know the reason I posted this picture?

January 2010 003

These were the 3 items my youngest little sweetheart took with her to school this week.  In her bag. In a brown paper lunch sack.  Unknown to me.

I was looking all over for that timer too.  It’s always missing.  Think she did something with my camera battery charger?  That’s missing too.

So, the brown paper sack was a spin off to Jadon taking something to school for show and tell and putting it in a bag like that.

I get that part.

The phone.  Well, Mommy takes her phone everywhere.  Kiahna has become obsessed with answering the phone when it rings.  Which it really rarely does with all the cell phones… so I’ve pretty much given her the privilege of answering the phone…

Watch…

 

Her normal first words when she doesn’t know who it is on the other end… “who are you?”  So funny.

The teacher says she was trying to give these “gifts” to her friends at school.   At least she’s nice and wants to share.

That’s all I have to say.

That, and I think my hair is turning grey.

What about you?  Can you top that one!

I’ll save the picture I took tonight of Zach in high heels at K*mart for another day.  Wouldn’t want ya’ll to be jealous of my talented children…

or…

not….

downsized_0129002038

Don’t ya’ll be jealous now… I know I have all the excitement…

Pam

9 comments:

Kat said...

Pam,

Kids are so funny! My baby has a serious fascination with phones, remotes, timers, ipods... anything with buttons to push... fortunately, she has never attempted to give them away to anyone... but thanks for the warning to keep an eye on the bags she takes out the door with her.

Happy Friday!

Kat

Carrie said...

OH...she is so funny...I love how she such a natural with that phone! It's a good thing everyone has thier own cell phones...because I have a feeling she will be in charge of that one! LOL! My kids have no interest in it right now and when I ask if they want to talk they run the other way! guess I should enjoy that! haha! Hilarious picture! You're right...you have all the excitement for sure! Have a great weekend!

B said...

Man is she adorable!! I never let my kids answer the phone but Sammy beats me to it sometimes or he gets on the extension when it's usually something super important.

Funny how most people are understanding and laugh themselves.

Great Moment.

Carol said...

Kiahna is just beautiful! She is quite a natural on that phone. I love the response at the end when you asked what Grandpa wanted. "Nothing." That's funny... they talked for 2 minutes!

Zach's picture cracked me up. :-)

McCrakensx4 said...

How funny...kids say and do the funniest things! Love that she took 3 such random things and then wanted to gift them to her friends...I have that happen in my classroom often and have to talk the student into taking it back home!

kellybollman said...

Hilarious! What a sweetie!!!! Love the pic of Zach too. :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh my...well at least you found all your missing items. Too cute.
Zach in those shoes is classic. Funny

Bethany said...

Aw, that's so cute! Kids think of the funnies things, don't they?

Denise said...

I don't know how I missed this video (and the picture!) but I'm so glad I found it. Kiahna is adorable...and I definitely understand the gray hair, too! Thanks for sharing her with us!