Click on the picture or the link above to check it out!
Note cards for sale in sets of 6.
Blank inside.
Prints are available also. Contact me for information on a print.
Framing is also available if interested.
Thanks for looking!
I am hoping to get a link box up and running soon and added to the blog, and you can add one to your blogs too if you like!!! :)
Pam
5 comments:
I'm going to ask a stupid question...What?
Wow! That is cool!!! ;) I hope you sell tons of stuff!
Geez it's Wednesday and I missed your give away and even drawing. I checked that one day but have been so busy with work.
You got your hands in it all. twitter, fb, now etsy. Someone tried to explain etsy to me but I just didn't get it.
I'm guessing it's different than ebay or craig's list. I need to put a blue tooth and expensive perfume on craig's list.
OK, girl.. you GOTTA read MckMama's latest post! I put your blog link in the comments....
Your cards are simply beautiful! Best of luck!
Post a Comment