Tonight was “senior night” for the swim team.
James started throwing up yesterday a the end of the school day.
Threw up multiple times throughout the evening (no pictures, your welcome)
So I got to go to his college financial aid meeting without him.
He didn’t throw up today though.
Stayed home most of the day today until 2:00 so he could go and be recognized at Senior Night.
His dad came.
Didn’t get to see him swim.
That didn’t make me giggle just a little today. Nope, Not me. Not today.
My dad took pictures…
So then I left and went to watch Zach play basketball…
The attitude still needs work.
The game is great when he wants it to be.
The got creamed.
Life is good.
I didn’t even push HSSH in the pool. And I really thought that would be a good idea.
:)
Pam
5 comments:
awww! special moments!
HSSH??
I'm thinking you must not have bribed someone enough to run up and give HSSH a big push! :) I didn't say that...
i'm glad he came...for james's special night! and, btw, you look really good in the pics!!! you are doing good.
You did good! I might have pushed him in! It would have made me laugh anyhow.
Glad he did manage to make it though.
You did good girl!
Senior night must be full of so many emotions, and you were smiling! :) That's your ex-husband in the photo? Did he remarry? I see he wears a wedding ring. Nice that your dad could take photos for you. Sorry James was feeling sick.
Post a Comment