Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
19 years later
I still remember the vows I made… & I still believe God wants to do a miracle… crazy as it all is.
I can't go into many details here but I have seen God work miracles in my own parents marriage and I do believe He not only wants to but can restore marriages. Also, I would recommend my friend Heather Kay's blog at Beauty for Ashes... she trusted God and He worked a beautiful miracle restoring her marriage and their ministry. You can read all about it on her blog... she can be a real inspiration to you... http://heathersbeautyblog.blogspot.com/
This is my favorite video of all of theirs. Of course it's the most updated one but I think it hits so many points and it summarizes their beautiful story so well. I love the quote that I sent you with this video.
Yes, He does want to do some mighty, mighty miracles. I'm believing with you. We have been joined by this common journey of hard faith and difficult waiting when the world and flesh says we are absolutely nutty, crazy, out of our minds.
When I looked at this video clip I looked at how long it was and thought, I really don't have time to watch a 7 minute vidoe. I'm really glad I did! God is a miracle working God and He CAN change the lives of people! I pray for you often, I love your blog and feel through reading your posts I have really gotten to know you. I pray the father of those babies will make a complete turn around and you can be the family that is your heart's desire and even more than that , that your husband will see you for the beautiful person you are! Hang in there and don't give up until you clearly hear God saying move on. He will provide the perfect person for you, only He knows. It may be the person you have been wating on, or it may be someone you have never considered. Just know we continue to pray!
6 comments:
Saying a prayer for you today. Love ya!
Pam,
I can't go into many details here but I have seen God work miracles in my own parents marriage and I do believe He not only wants to but can restore marriages. Also, I would recommend my friend Heather Kay's blog at Beauty for Ashes... she trusted God and He worked a beautiful miracle restoring her marriage and their ministry. You can read all about it on her blog... she can be a real inspiration to you... http://heathersbeautyblog.blogspot.com/
Kat
This is my favorite video of all of theirs. Of course it's the most updated one but I think it hits so many points and it summarizes their beautiful story so well. I love the quote that I sent you with this video.
Yes, He does want to do some mighty, mighty miracles. I'm believing with you. We have been joined by this common journey of hard faith and difficult waiting when the world and flesh says we are absolutely nutty, crazy, out of our minds.
Love,
paula
Oh Pam. I wish that for you and Paula (SweetPea).
When I looked at this video clip I looked at how long it was and thought, I really don't have time to watch a 7 minute vidoe. I'm really glad I did! God is a miracle working God and He CAN change the lives of people! I pray for you often, I love your blog and feel through reading your posts I have really gotten to know you. I pray the father of those babies will make a complete turn around and you can be the family that is your heart's desire and even more than that , that your husband will see you for the beautiful person you are! Hang in there and don't give up until you clearly hear God saying move on. He will provide the perfect person for you, only He knows. It may be the person you have been wating on, or it may be someone you have never considered. Just know we continue to pray!
Believing with you, friend.
Post a Comment