Thursday, November 19, 2009

Autumn Beauty… Continues…

I have so many pictures of my own kids that I haven’t even had a chance to edit!  When I was trying to decide which photo to put up for the I heart faces contest I edited a few of them… finally!!

Here are the others I was choosing from…

Kiahna November 2009 044 copy

Kiahna 2009 370 copy 

Boysl 2009 489 001 copy

Boys 2009 471 copy

Pam

7 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

love the shots....need ps here!!! jealous!!

Speaking from the Heart said...

AWESOME !!!

Paula V said...

all very good. love the one of kiahna in her denim jacket and pink.

Unknown said...

Wow. Your pictures are really beautiful Pam! I love them! I always do!

The Lehman's said...

Love the shots of just the boys--way cool. julie :)

Gayle said...

You take really beautiful shots of your children. What wonderful keepsakes. I'd love to have such great photos of my kids.

Carol said...

They are all superb!