It struck me last night that it was Friday and I had not written anything for this carnival. I was too tired & had no thoughts on what to write about.
This morning my brain was up before my body was ready… & the day is so full of activity and running… I still can’t quite think of anything to write about.
I know it is a long long time until things will even dream of slowing down around here… and by that time I may have been so busy so long, I will be so happy to have a quite house and nothing to do…
Or maybe I will miss it. I’ll miss running from one even to the next… like today… James already left (thankful he can drive himself) to go cook for a Sunday School fundraiser breakfast that is today… Leah & Lucas both have a friend here… I need to go get the dog at the vet (he has a broken leg from getting hit by something he was chasing on the road, not sure what it was!)… Go to the fundraiser… Make appt & Take Zach to the chiropractor. Take Lucas’s friend home… Take Lucas to basketball… pick up Lucas from basketball… Take Zach to basketball…Do a photo shoot… Pick Up Zach from Basketball… Shop for our shoebox items… James & Zach go sing at a benefit… oh and James wanted to try to go to the AU game this afternoon…
I am tired… maybe I need to go back to bed… I surely need a list so I don’t forget anyone or anything!!
Maybe in all the chaos of the day today I will find a moment to treasure… the possibility is high… if only I will pause and notice.
*****************************
What about you? Do you have a moment to link up with me here? Now is the time!!
You can use the link on the sidebar to copy and paste this picture to your post… and tell your blog readers about the carnival you are participating in!

5 comments:
Sounds like my day today too. You will miss having extra children at your house spending the night one of these days...won't you? lOL
Wow! That's certainly busy. I always wonder too if by the time J&J are old enough to leave the nest if I'll be ready for it or if it will still feel so hard...thankfully I still have a long time before I have to find out.
sounds a little familiar here too! I have not had time to post, and I ALWAYS do this carnival! Sounds like you are SUPER busy, but I'm sure someday it will just seem too quiet around there :) Have a great weekend!
My sons are all grown, the only one still living at home is our 16 year old, a junior in high school. At Christmas time especially I miss the magic that young ones bring to the holiday. On a side note, I have to tell you that your title is misspelled...it should read 'You're gonna miss that', it's a contraction of you are. 'Your' is possessive.
Pam, Just wanted to tell you that I really appreciate you doing this meme.
You just think it will be long time. . .really you know it won't be long, that's why you titled your blog the way you did. . .
and I got it. . .you didn't misspell anything, I think on the meme you mean "YOUR", as in "OUR" or "MY". . .
I do pray for you, I don't know how you do it all by yourself!
Thank you again!
Post a Comment