Friday, November 6, 2009

YOUR Gonna Miss This… Moment… Week 58

YGMT...moment 2

It’s Friday night… and we are not at a football game… I miss them… guess I can’t talk about football this week!!  I know. Your crushed too.

Kiahna got into some markers in their room last night after I put her to bed… she woke up with a nice design all over her forehead.

November 2009 003 copy

She asked for hot chocolate this morning with her breakfast, she sat at the island, with her coco, blanket, fingers.  Enjoying the quiet morning after the others all left for school. 

November 2009 006 copy

Hard to imagine her being gone at school all day next year.  Enjoying our time together this year.  Her and I went shopping together one day this week.  She skipped preschool… shhh…

November 2009 007 copy

Then she read the dog some books…

November 2009 011 copy

She is so nice to have around… I am really going to miss her when she is in school all day… or maybe I’ll home school her… you know, just to have her around.  Or maybe not.

Sigh. 

So many changes… trying to keep up.

Pam

**************************************

What about you? What’s going on in your world that you will be missing one day?  Or what are you missing that isn’t going on in your world anymore??   You know, like me and football…

Write about it and link it up here… add a link to my blog to your post so others can join in too.  Use the picture code on the sidebar if you want.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Aw...Pam, she is so sweet! I was going to post the same thing about Emily, but there were so many things this week...maybe next week :) I love having Emily home in the afternoons...it goes too fast ;( Enjoy this special time and have fun shopping with your little girl :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I know...that is how i feel about Stunt Man too. Next year it is full day kindergarten. Yikes. She is so cute. Love the markers:)

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

That is such a sweet post! I know what you mean..sending them off to Kindergarten...sooo sad!!!!

I love the Christmas Cards...I might be interested..I am trying to figure out myself but not sure where to get started...GRRRR!

Carol said...

She is a sweet blessing to have around. I'm sure you will miss her when she is at school all day.

Ericka said...

I'm in the SAME boat and will miss my 'baby' so much next year when he goes on to first grade :(

Beth in NC said...

I can't imagine my baby being in Kindergarten next year either!!!