Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
Monday, November 9, 2009
HOMERUN!!!
THERE IS A VICTORY CELBRATION GOING ON OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!
Hello Dear Pam. Have you forgotten me? I'm your long lost bloggy friend, Beth ... you know the one who disappeared about 2 months ago in a corn maze. Ha.
I'm back!
I have missed you! I came over to see what has been going on.
I've been over there already to see about Stellan. Bestill my heart! I fell in love with that little guy a long time ago, and am praising God for his victory over SVT.
2 comments:
Hello Dear Pam. Have you forgotten me? I'm your long lost bloggy friend, Beth ... you know the one who disappeared about 2 months ago in a corn maze. Ha.
I'm back!
I have missed you! I came over to see what has been going on.
Love & hugs,
Beth
Pam,
I've been over there already to see about Stellan. Bestill my heart! I fell in love with that little guy a long time ago, and am praising God for his victory over SVT.
Post a Comment