Monday, November 16, 2009

I Heart Faces: Autumn Beauty

I have taken so many photos that I LOVE this autumn… when I saw the theme of this week’s contests at I Heart Faces I had to make a choice… a hard choice… Here is the one I chose…

Leah and Kiahna 566 copy

My girls… Autumn Beauty…

Truth be told I have learned the most about photography from this blog, I Heart Faces.  Check them out!! 

And to check out more of my photography, go to my photo blog.

Pam

14 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

What a sweet photo! Great lighting and color!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

must have the PS and the brushes!!!

Gayle said...

What a wonderful photo of the girls. Nicely done.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful shot of the girls.

Stacey said...

They are absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a very sweet picture. I just love it!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Another fantabuous photo!!! ;)

Paula V said...

Oh, how precious. Love this, Pam.

Annette said...

Lovely lighting. Great shot.

Speaking from the Heart said...

No doubt about it, The girls are autumn beauties.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Love that picture. Beautiful colors!
Kim

Anonymous said...

Oh. Pam. Gracious!!! That is beyond amazing. You have come SO far in your photography; that's a top 10 shot for sure! Really... I do hope that the judge gives it a really good lookover, because it is just stunning! Way to go, girlfriend!

Carol said...

This is a gorgeous photo, Pam!

Laurel said...

Beautiful!!!


:) :) :)