Monday, October 5, 2009

Jadon’s birthday!

Today is Jadon’s birthday!  He is 6 years old! 

 

Jadon birthday family olypics 476

Last night we celebrated, with his cousin Travis, at my sister’s house.

Jadon birthday family olypics 490

Tonight we stayed home and I fixed his favorite meal, and we played his new game & he built his new legos!

jadon's 6th birthday 003 

Happy Birthday Jadon!  We love you!!

Pam

7 comments:

Mom24 said...

What a smile! Looks like he had a wonderful birthday. I hope he has a pretty great year being 6.

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Jadon! He looks super excited for his special day! love it! Such a great age!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

happy bday jadon!!! love it! the kids are getting soooo big!

Mom Of Many said...

Happy Birthday Jadon! What a precious smile and what a sweet spirit! I am so thankful for you Jadon - what a blessing you are to those who know you - I can just tell!!!!

A Lady Called Amy said...

Looks like a happy little (or should I say big?) six year old there! Good job!! ;-D

Paula V said...

Happy Birthday day big boy Jadon!

I have to say Jadon looked much happier about his birthday and cake than his cousin. He was probably ready to dive into that cake or maybe someone told him to not touch those tractors yet.

Smiles.

Carol said...

Happy 6th Birthday, Sweet Jadon!