Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Football Fotos

Been thinking a bit about football…

ry=400

Hopes & Dreams & Futures…

james 001

Displaying Godly Character to our children…

james 002

As we are disappointed…

james 003

frustrated…

james 007

crushed…

james 004

to watch boys work so hard…

james 005

and face defeat…

james 022

week after week…

james 017

and still hang in there…

james 019

never giving up hope…

james 008

believing that you can…

james 009

knowing that you will…

james 010

do whatever it takes…

james 013

to finish your race… season… career…

james 021

with dignity…

james 011

knowing you gave it your all…

james 005

every time…

james 016

you got the ball…

james 020

Our record may not show it… but these boys have worked so hard… and learned so much… sometimes the hardest but longest lasting lessons are learned in the face of defeat.

I for one couldn’t be more proud of my son & his teammates… I am red &white to the core… win or lose…

I’d like to see what kind of character traits we can develop from winning a few game now though!! :)

READY FOR ANOTHER NIGHT OF FOOTBALL TONIGHT!!!  GO JETS!  BEAT TIGERS!!!! 

And I hope it doesn't rain!!

And I haven’t been holding out on you with these pictures.  I didn’t take them.  A sister of another senior parent took them.  I got access to them last night.  Aren’t they amazing!!  So happy to have these!!

james 023

Pam

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I am scared for my son to start football, but the pictures of football players are always so awesome and the game really is fun to watch. That last picture is priceless. Love it. I hope they win tonight! Good luck!

Paula V said...

Good fotos but love the last one with the sunset. Sweet.

McCrakensx4 said...

AWESOME pictures!! Wish I could take pics like that!! I love being at the football field and seeing, hearing and feeling the determination, dedication and love of the game! You captured it in this post!